dimecres, 26 de maig del 2010

3rd term reflection

1. DID YOU WORK HARD? Yes, I did.

2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK? Yes. I worked every week on the blog.

3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU? I thing was the oral presentation, because I had to prepare it a lot.

4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN?( new grammar, vocab..) I learnt a lot of things. New vocabulary, and I advanced in grammar.

5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE? I need to learn to use more applications of the blog.


CONCLUSION

WHAT'S YOUR BEST ACTIVITY/ACTIVITIES THIS COURSE? I liked to make the video of the recipe, and prepare the recipe. An the role- plays too. And I like read the magazines because are very funny.


http://www.abonnement-libre.com/couvertures/magazine%20i%20love%20english-septembre09.jpg

:)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada