dilluns, 12 d’abril del 2010

Dialogue 8 and 9 :Giving advice and directions in a building

* Hey, kelly, what's the matter? You look worried. What's the problem?

* Yes, it's my brother. I think he's stealing things. I found ten new DVDs in his room.

* WOW! That's serious! What are you going to do?
* I don't know. What do you think I should do?
* Well if I were you, I'd speak to him.
* I tried that, but he didn't listen.
* Then you have to try again. Come on -I'll come with you.
* OK. Thanks Marc.

--------------------------------------

* Excuse me. Do you work here?
* Yes. How can I help you?
* Can you tell me the way to the café, please?
* Yes, of course. It's on the next floor. Can you see those steps over there?
* The steps next to the shop?
* Yes. Go up the steps and turn left. Then walk through the Starr Auditorium and you'll see it.
* OK. Thanks very much.
* You're welcome.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada